Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BART Writes Back

I sent BART the suggestion to I made in a previous post on user generated book lists. I used their simple contact form. I was surprised that someone read it and sent in a more than a canned response like " we will consider".
it sounds to me like it's a user-generated BART best seller list of sorts?
it would be cool to tie-in with a local, independent bookstore to keep it
Bay Area. We're actually launching some BART imixes along with another
initiative (but without the social input)

as you probably realize, we often have to make a distinction between "need
to have" and "nice to have" when we consider projects from a time/resource
point of view. This seems like it's more on the "nice to have" part of
that continuum, but we're definitely adding it to our development list for
consideration.

we really appreciate your thoughts -- thanks for contacting us

The message is not fundamentally different from the circular file response but I know that they spent more than few seconds on it, parsed it and understood it. This is refreshingly different.

No comments:









This blog, its contents and all the posts are solely my own personal opinions and definitely not my employers'. I do not represent any other individual, organization or client in this blog.