Thursday, July 3, 2008

Books

Queen of Broken Hearts
The Inheritance of Loss
Call To Action - secret formlas to selling
90 Minutes in Heaven
Retribution
Firestorm - book five
The Dogs of Riga
The Family
Devil's Highway
The Purpose driven Life
What is the What
Living to Tell the Tale
Predictably Irrational ( I strongly recommend)
Biotechnology at a turning Point (or is it Hidden Connections ?)
Almost Moon
We Can Build You
Memoirs of an Italian Terrorist
Not Without My Sister
The Moonstone

--------------------------------------
Deliver now! Improve iteratively!
www.IterativePath.com

No comments:









This blog, its contents and all the posts are solely my own personal opinions and definitely not my employers'. I do not represent any other individual, organization or client in this blog.